Father’s Day Massage Ideas
- Father’s Day is coming up in just a few weeks! Get new clients in the door, and build your massage or spa business with these ideas for Father’s Day Massage and Spa Specials.
- 75 minute massage for the price of 60 minutes.
- 45 minute “targeted massage” for neck, shoulders and back with Arnica oil.
- Sports Massage: create special treatments targeting the different muscle groups used in different activities: Golfer’s massage concentrating on the muscles used to swing a golf club, Massage for runners or bikers concentrating on legs and back, or massage for recovery, Post Weekend Warrior Massage: Include arnica oil, and application of biofreeze or heat cream
- Tension Tamer Special: targeted back massage, heat packs, and a stress reducing back mask.
- “Executive” or “Select” men’s massage services with essential oils such as cedar wood, lemongrass, balsam fir, or valor blend. Add hot towels for the back and feet and dry body brush for dry skin.
- Treat the feet with a lemongrass foot scrub, detailed foot massage, and paraffin wax or shea butter mask for the feet. This is good because some me are hesitant to try a full body service on their first visit. Add hands too for a longer service.
- Deluxe Stress Break: Re-energize tired feet and legs with a relaxing foot soak, invigorating lower leg and foot exfoliation, refreshing mint mask, and relaxing foot massage followed by a 30 minute stress melting targeted back and neck massage.
Promote your specials with the resources in the Massage Marketing Content Club.
Marketing Your Massage or Spa Business Just Got Easier! Check out the Massage and Spa Marketing Content Clubs!
See our current valuable sign-up bonuses and start marketing your business like a pro!