We all have clients asking for discounts and saying they can’t afford massage. There are two ways to handle this. give less expensive options, AND show them the value!
1. Don’t lower you regular price because you WILL get people who know the value and will pay it.You might even want to raise it, see #6.
2. Book people for 30 minute targeted sessions.
3. Offer a “basic” 45 min option no aroma no hot towels ect.. but still full body.
4. Prepaid discount 5 sessions for $250. You give a discount and they give too by coming regularly.
5. Offer chair massage in office 15-30 minutes.
6. People do love discounts and specials so you might want to make your “regular” price higher so you can do monthly specials and still earn enough money.
Finally, We have to show our clients the value. When I’m sick or in pain there isn’t really an amount too high. I will pay a lot to feel better, you can tell by my health food store bill!
Massage is going to keep you out of the doctors office saving you money (well obviously within reason). Massage will keep you able to work and earning money. Massage helps to keep you in shape to play sports, play with your grandkids, garden, and enjoy your life. That is PRICELESS!!
Don’t miss out on NEW MEMBER DECEMBER Join for only $9 with coupon code: december! Details here: Massage & Spa Success Membership