Decluttering Deep Dive with Gael Wood Feng Shui Consultant
Out of stock
POSTPONED!! Stay tuned for a rescheduled date, after The Work Freedom Summit.
Let’s get your clutter sorted before the holidays! Whether you declutter regularly and it’s time for a once over, or you are ready to dive in for the first time, this 6 week program is for you.
- Clutter effects our lives on multiple levels. Subconsciously it creates a to do list that nags away at us and can keep us from fully enjoying life because we “should” be dealing with this stuff.
- Clutter slows us down when we can’t find what we need, we waste time looking, we waste time redoing things, and we waste money buying things we don’t realize we already have.
- Holding on to things we don’t need can keep us from moving forward in life. Clearing out old things clears space for new upgraded possessions, and life opportunities.
- Letting go of physical clutter can help us to let go of the past, including old belief systems, sad or difficult memories and we can more easily move forward.
- Clearing clutter activates the universal principle of flow and balance, our abundance needs to flow out so it can flow back to us. When we hold onto things we no longer need or serve us we will be out of balance.
We will dive deep into your clutter and your mindset as we clear every area of your home including:
- Kitchen and Pantry Clutter
- Closets (clothes, linens, storage)
- Bedrooms (yes, even the kids rooms!)
- Dining Room and Living Room
- Home Office and Paper Clutter
We won’t cover basements or garages as a group, but you will develop the skills you need to easily tackle those areas on your own.
I have two fun challenges planned that will help you make your investment back on this class in no time at all.
We begin October 21 and go for six weeks with Thanksgiving Week off!
I’m also including two special bonus workshops:
- Feng Shui for the Holidays and
- Feng Shui your Gift Giving
- And a Declutter your Life planner you can use again and again!
Stop procrastinating and join us for this fun and life changing program.
- Each week we will have a video lesson covering our area of focus with checklists to keep you focused.
- Our Declutter Deep Dive Facebook group will keep you motivated and accountable. Post your goals, items you get stuck on, and before and after photos in the group for for any help you need and to celebrate your wins!
- You’ll also have a full year of access to the replays and content, download them for lifetime access.