Why I set big goals!!
I always set BIG goals, I mean really BIG ones. Rarely have I ever actually reached any of them! My husband always asks me why I don’t just set more reasonable goals so I can reach them and feel successful. Well, I think I get much more accomplished this way.
1. Setting crazy huge goals is super motivating. If I say I want to sell 100 gift certificates in two weeks, and I only sell 50, I still make great money. From my experience if 50 was my goal, I would only sell 25. The higher your goal the more you will hustle!
2. When I set a crazy high goals, I take crazy amounts of ACTION! When I have a big goal my brain works over time thinking of more ways I can promote and get my stuff OUT THERE. A big goal will also motivate me to get up early or stay up taking action.
3. It’s FUN! I love dreaming and scheming all the possibilities, with my calculator and planner in hand. Of course I could just be a goal nerd……
4. Big goals keep me ACCOUNTABLE. I tell my family about them, or the peeps in my Facebook groups. I know I will be reporting back in, and the accountability makes me much more likely to follow through.
5. I straight up get more done. My first Ebook took me almost a year to write, now I set a crazy big goal and can get one done in 1-6 weeks. Talk about making stuff happen!